Did you know that there are students and their families at Hinsdale Central that:
- Don’t have food to make lunch or money to buy lunch?
- Are in need of warm coats and boots for the winter?
- Can’t afford to buy books/basic supplies, pay club dues, or get sports physicals?
- Have difficulty making ends meet and are in need of gas money to get to work?
- May have an abscess, but can’t afford to see a dentist?
- Have no internet access or computers to complete homework?
Your son or daughter can be sitting right next to one of these students in class. Hard to believe that this can happen in our community, but it does.
Families Helping Families
is a PTO organization of volunteers who act at the request of our fantastic HC Social Workers to help Hinsdale Central students and their families with basic needs and assist in a crisis situation.
We are fully funded by the generous donations of our Hinsdale Central families.
Tables will be set up at the entrance of Parent-Teacher Conferences and we are asking you to please consider making a donation.
Gift cards from Jewel, Walmart, Target, gas cards, cash or checks (payable to HCHS PTO with FHF written in the memo line) would be greatly appreciated. Or you can donate using PayPal or credit card by clicking the button below. Any amount is helpful!
Tax receipts will be available for any amount of donation at the FHF Table during Parent Teacher Conferences this Thursday and Friday.
Thank you for your consideration and generosity!
Questions? Email Sandy Lagestee or Marie McGann at email@example.com
Visit our table at Parent-Teacher Conferences on October 25th and 26th