On Friday, April 27th, the HCHS PTO will be hosting the annual Teacher and Staff Appreciation Spring Dessert Buffet. For this event we set up a buffet of cookies, dessert bars, and fruit platters – all provided by parent volunteers.
Here’s how you can help make this event another huge success…
- Contribute a fruit platter (approximately 10 needed)
- Contribute 2 dozen cookies or dessert bars (approximately 40 needed)
- Contribute 2 small, colorful, potted plants, tied with a bow to use as centerpieces (20 needed)
- Contribute some time – Volunteers are needed, starting at 8:30 AM for set-up and continuing on through 1:30 PM, to help replenish the buffet, greet teachers, and clean up. Please come for whatever amount of time you can spare.
- All donations should be delivered to the school before 9:30 AM on the day of the event, Friday, April 27th. Carts will be set up just inside the main entrance for easy drop off.
You can sign up to volunteer using the Signup Genius Link
Please contact Kathy Schilder with any questions: email@example.com