The “Red Carpet” Prom Parent Committee is looking for parents of all grade levels to help!
Please sign up and join to help set up gym with decorations for the Red Carpet event on May 5, 2017. The Pre-Prom Red Carpet Event provides a safe and fun place to take pictures and capture a few memories before loading buses for prom for the students.
Here are some answers to frequently asked questions-
- Prom is scheduled for Saturday, May 5, 2018
- Helpers meet at Hinsdale Central at 11 AM by the gym at the east side of the building. Help and assemble small props for picture taking as well as helping with putting up the decorations for this year’s prom scene.
- The red carpet event lasts for about one hour
- We will also need help with breaking down and cleaning up decorations and packing up after the kids leave for the buses.
- You don’t need to stay for the event but please return after (if you can). But you are more than welcome to stay in the background to check out the scene. We are looking for help before to set up and then breaking down right after the Red Carpet event ends. You can help the whole time or if you only have a few hours to spare. Please indicate that as well in the comment box when signing up.
**If you are interested in helping please sign up and indicate what times you may be available in the comment box**
We are in need of approximately 20 parents to help with set up for this event. We have a fun time and it gives parents an idea of what the evening is all about.
If you have any questions please contact
Red Carpet Chair
Hinsdale Central HS Prom Parent Committee