Date: 12/07/2017 (Thursday)
Time: 5:30am – 8:30am EST
Location: HC Community Room
Greetings! To our volunteers who are helping and bringing food and beverages, please drop items donated at the HC lobby area the day before the event (12/06) between 8:30a.m. and 2:00p.m.
We would appreciate it if you would write your name on any item donated so we can keep track and because of allergies, clearly mark the item “NUTS” if contained in the ingredients.
Volunteers are needed to provide baked items, Juice and Fruit. Also Volunteers needed to assist with set up (decorations ) the day before the event and take down the day of the event.
- Set up help is on Wednesday December 06th at 9 am to 12 pm.
- Take down is on Thursday December 07th at 8:30 am to 11 pm.
Please sign up to help or donate
- 8 Slots Banana bread or tea bread.
- 8 Slots with 2 dozen cookies.
- 4 Slots with 2 dozen Muffins.
- 10 Slots of Fruit tray.
- 4 Slots of 2 gallons Orange Juice.
- 2 Slots of 2 gallons Cranberry Juice.
- 8 Slots for Volunteers, set up helping with Decorations and gifts ( ON Wednesday December 6 at 9 am- 12 pm)
- 8 Slots for Volunteers helping in take down.( December 7 ) Thursday 8:30 am To 11:30 am
Thank you for your participation!
Fatima Hussain and Mariana Giebel
Holiday Breakfast Chairs